Working student content creator* wanted!
*m/f/d come as you are
In the mood for fashion? Then you are exactly right here. You should be able to work with us as a working student for 8-16 hours a week and for a longer period of time (at least 10 months).
• You are currently completing a degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable course of study (at least 3rd semester)
• You have in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• You are creative, confident in style and have a feel for image selection, layout and typography
• You are a team player and want to continuously develop and implement new ideas together
• Your heart beats for fashion
• Together with our marketing agency, you will develop our social media measures and campaigns
• With your creative content you really bring our social media channels to life
• You create the graphics for our online formats such as newsletters, webshop sliders
• You are familiar with the cell phone camera and can create small settings and/or create videos and animations
• Bonus: You can use letters. Texts come easily to you. Also in English.
• Bonus: You're crazy (yes, really!), have brilliant ideas and think 'out of the box'
THIS AWAITS YOU:
• Office/studio directly in the Berg culture park
• Friendly working atmosphere in a small, cool and open-minded team
• Interesting tasks, space for your own ideas and insights into the crazy fashion business.
• You can arrange your regular weekly working hours/working days flexibly and coordinate them with us, so that you can easily combine your job and your studies.
Please send your application to: email@example.com